Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I feel like I haven't shared one of my videos here in a minute lol.. anyways hi! This is a video where I talk about how There seems to be More 13 characters in Kingdom Hearts 3 that Qualify or could Qualify to be a Seeker of Darkness. There might some extra angle with the 13 Vessels Nomura is trying to work in. It's very interesting and I would like to get a conversation going about this!! 

Thank you for the love and support and I'll try my best to read everything ^_^ Thanks for your time.

things are never simple are they? oh well just have to suspect everyone

have to say though demxy and luxord feel like random inclusions but thats probably due to no knowing much about who they were and there seemingly no prior connection to xehanort

neither do marluxia or larxene but they make sense cause they're so evil 

Edited by ocean's rage

My 'theory' on this is that the SoDs will fluctuate between the game, with the concrete Six shown in DDD being secure. Either Sora will defeat a few earlier than anticipated or some will return to the Lights and vice versa, some will go to the SoDs. All we know is that there needs to be 13 SoDs and 7 lights, also in relation to Larxene's comments- they might well have the XIII by Arendelle, but they might lose one along the way or so. Basically to keep this simple, I don't think things will be rigid and will instead fluctuate and be fluid throughout. 

My 'theory' on this is that the SoDs will fluctuate between the game, with the concrete Six shown in DDD being secure. Either Sora will defeat a few earlier than anticipated or some will return to the Lights and vice versa, some will go to the SoDs. All we know is that there needs to be 13 SoDs and 7 lights, also in relation to Larxene's comments- they might well have the XIII by Arendelle, but they might lose one along the way or so. Basically to keep this simple, I don't think things will be rigid and will instead fluctuate and be fluid throughout. 

I was thinking the exact same thing. I think a big part of KHIII's story is going to be about the Organization and the Guardians trying to fill up their ranks and that this part of the story will be full of interesting twists and turns (people switching sides, being defeated, etc.)

Well Nomura already alluding to the fact that the Lights/Darknesses we see might not be the same as the ones at the moment the final battle begins. This was in the KH3D Ultimania.

With that being said, i do believe some of them are playing Xehanort. Most notably Ansem the Wise, Demyx, and Vexen.

Well Nomura already alluding to the fact that the Lights/Darknesses we see might not be the same as the ones at the moment the final battle begins. This was in the KH3D Ultimania.

With that being said, i do believe some of them are playing Xehanort. Most notably Ansem the Wise, Demyx, and Vexen.

1. Ansem the Wise isn't a Nort

2. None of them are playing Xehanort.

Also the only thing they lose on the Darknesses side will be Aqua. Everything else is staying the same. And we never knew the Lights side to begin with

1. Ansem the Wise isn't a Nort

2. None of them are playing Xehanort.

Also the only thing they lose on the Darknesses side will be Aqua. Everything else is staying the same. And we never knew the Lights side to begin with

1. You can't confirm or deny that Ansem the Wise is a nort or not. We last saw him in Blank Points not Norted alongside Aqua.

2. Can't confirm that either since there are more than 13 Norts atm. Saix was playing Xemnas even though he was norted. We still don't know what came of that plan.

Debatable. They can lose anyone on the side of Darkness, and no, not everything is staying the same. While we don't know the lights, we know who the aren't so that narrows it down.

1. You can't confirm or deny that Ansem the Wise is a nort or not. We last saw him in Blank Points not Norted alongside Aqua.

2. Can't confirm that either since there are more than 13 Norts atm. Saix was playing Xemnas even though he was norted. We still don't know what came of that plan.

Only fools? Relax. Listen to what they were saying. It's possible they are working with Braig. They refer to someones plan. Obviously it isn't Xehanorts. If they were spying for Xehanort i do believe the eyes would be a dead give away.

Debatable. They can lose anyone on the side of Darkness, and no, not everything is staying the same. While we don't know the lights, we know who the aren't so that narrows it down. Sorry man, but if you're going to try and belittle people for their beliefs at least contribute to the conversation without giving biased views and provide some logical rebuttal.

1. I can confirm because they already have their 13 and Aqua a temporary backup as trailers suggest. Ansem is not a nort. He's just rocking the coat like Riku and Mickey did in KH2. Last we see of him is literally in a coat.

2.I can because they're Norts and Xehanort can control them if they act up. Saix wasn't playing Xemnas at all. It was the other way around.

No it wouldn't be a dead giveaway since not a lot of people know about the Norting thing.

And yes everything will stay the same with the Darknesses with them losing only Aqua.

Edited by Mystics Apprentice

1. I can confirm because they already have their 13 and Aqua a temporary backup as trailers suggest. Ansem is not a nort. He's just rocking the coat like Riku and Mickey did in KH2. Last we see of him is literally in a coat.

2.I can because they're Norts and Xehanort can control them if they act up. Saix wasn't playing Xemnas at all. It was the other way around.

No it wouldn't be a dead giveaway since not a lot of people know about the Norting thing.

And yes everything will stay the same with the Darknesses with them losing only Aqua. You're in denial and literally clinging to baseless nonsense at this point.

1. We have 15 people with Xehanorts eyes. Did not count Aqua and Ansem. Both of which we NOT Norts before the KH3 trailers dropped. So no, you can't confirm him. Coat or not. Without seeing him you can't confirm or deny that. That's simple logic. Saix and Axel had plans to overthrow the Org before Days. That was their intention. Those intentions were still alive by the end of Days/KH2. It didn't come into question until Days so it's obvious the plan was still a go as long as Axel wasn't distracted by Roxas and Xion. As far as we know, Xemnas was only aware of the betrayal at CO. To say Xemnas was playing them is again, an assumption with no basis.

2. Until said otherwise, we can only assume Xehanort can possess them. Actually, not sure why anyone assumes this. Just because he possessed HIS YOUNGER SELF MID RESURRECTION does not mean he can control them at will whenever. Again, it's all assumption and speculation. We haven't seen Xehanort possess the ability yet. Even when he possessed Terra he was met with resistance so to say he can control them whenever they act up is simply a baseless assumption.

Xigbar has HIS OWN PLANS. He stated this. He wanted a keyblade well before Org 13 even started. Very easy to believe they are working with Xigbar. No one mentioned anything about hoping a Villain goes good. We currently have 3 people to look out for. Xehanort, Xigbar, and Maleficent. The enemy of my enemy is my friend and it's possible Demyx and Vexen know it to be advantageous to work against Xehanort. Not for the sake of good but for the sake of whatever xigbar has planned.

As i stated before, we have 15 confirmed Xehanorts running around, and at the beginning of the game they have 12 and only reach 13 around midway per Larxenes line. Still have at least 2 norts unaccounted for. So yeah, anything can change. They CAN lose 2 people and they can be replaced. Same with the Lights. We have more than 7 heroes. We don't know who the 7 will be either until the battle starts.

1. We have 15 people with Xehanorts eyes. Did not count Aqua and Ansem. Both of which we NOT Norts before the KH3 trailers dropped. So no, you can't confirm him. Coat or not. Without seeing him you can't confirm or deny that. That's simple logic. Saix and Axel had plans to overthrow the Org before Days. That was their intention. Those intentions were still alive by the end of Days/KH2. It didn't come into question until Days so it's obvious the plan was still a go as long as Axel wasn't distracted by Roxas and Xion. As far as we know, Xemnas was only aware of the betrayal at CO. To say Xemnas was playing them is again, an assumption with no basis.

2. Until said otherwise, we can only assume Xehanort can possess them. Actually, not sure why anyone assumes this. Just because he possessed HIS YOUNGER SELF MID RESURRECTION does not mean he can control them at will whenever. Again, it's all assumption and speculation. We haven't seen Xehanort possess the ability yet. Even when he possessed Terra he was met with resistance so to say he can control them whenever they act up is simply a baseless assumption.

Not foolish at all to think so. Xigbar has HIS OWN PLANS. He stated this. He wanted a keyblade well before Org 13 even started. Very easy to believe they are working with Xigbar. No one mentioned anything about hoping a Villain goes good. We currently have 3 people to look out for. Xehanort, Xigbar, and Maleficent. The enemy of my enemy is my friend and it's possible Demyx and Vexen know it to be advantageous to work against Xehanort. Not for the sake of good but for the sake of whatever xigbar has planned.

As i stated before, we have 15 confirmed Xehanorts running around, and at the beginning of the game they have 12 and only reach 13 around midway per Larxenes line. Still have at least 2 norts unaccounted for. So yeah, anything can change. They CAN lose 2 people and they can be replaced. Same with the Lights. We have more than 7 heroes. We don't know who the 7 will be either until the battle starts. I'm not in denial. I'm thinking logically. Try it.

1. 12 of them have coats like in the DDD scene with Xehanort. Master Xehanort is the leader so he needs no coat. Aqua has no coat and Terra is unstable to be used.

Ansem the Wise is not a nort. That's logic.

2. Headcanon

3. And Xigbar says a lot of things. Doesn't mean anything. He's Xehanort's pawn like the rest of them. That's fact. Deal with it. And you lose more credibility the more you talk like mentioning Maleficent to being a threat.

We have 13 confirmed Xehanorts who are in the True Organization, 1 backup Xehanort(Aqua who's obviously getting saved before the clash by Sora if the trailer didn't make that any more obvious)"and some unstable Xehanort(Terra). Not that different from the original Organization.

1. 12 of them have coats like in the DDD scene with Xehanort. Master Xehanort is the leader so he needs no coat. Aqua has no coat and Terra is unstable to be used.

Ansem the Wise is not a nort. That's logic. Use it if you can.

2. Headcanon

3. And Xigbar says a lot of things. Doesn't mean anything. He's Xehanort's pawn like the rest of them. That's fact. Deal with it. And you lose more credibility the more you talk like mentioning Maleficent to being a threat.

We have 13 confirmed Xehanorts who are in the True Organization, 1 backup Xehanort(Aqua who's obviously getting saved before the clash by Sora if the trailer didn't make that any more obvious)"and some unstable Xehanort(Terra). Not that different from the original Organization.

1A) 13 Have Coats. Also, a coat doesn't immediately make someone a Nort. You said so yourself so who ever has a coat simply has a coat. Minus Ansem, everyone else with a coat has the eye color, but a few are missing the hair color. So far the common link is the eye color so :

Ansem, Xemnas, Xigbar, Young Xehanort, Marluxia, Larxene, Luxord, Demyx, Vexen, Riku, Saix, Roxas(Doesn't have eye color as of right now), Vanitas. (Same as Roxas)

1B) There was absolutely NOTHING anywhere stating Terra was unstable. Now THAT'S headcanon.

1C) Unless we see Ansem the Wise's eyes, you can't confirm or deny. Schrodingers cat in a nutshell.

2. It's not head canon. Nomura gave an interview on this subject. It's not debatable lol.

3. Maleficent knows things that could put everyone in jeopardy. That's a threat. Xehanort isn't all knowing. He's made mistakes before and has more than once been blindsided by either rushing or overestimation. (BBS and Soras basic existence) So it's not out of the realm of possibility that perhaps Xigbar is up to something. He more than anyone doesn't have any motivation to wield a keyblade and is one of the very few characters prior to becoming a Nobody to show power over darkness/void. (BBS. Non debatable.)

Altogether we have 15 CONFIRMED characters with eyes like Xehanort. Even excluding Aqua we have 14. Last i checked we needed 13. So no, nothing is confirmed.

No confirmation on either side. WE know don't who the 7 lights are. No one but Nomura.