Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
LostInTheDarknessWithYou

Back! : D With a new account

Hi, it's me LostintheDarknessWithYou. Ya know, Kai?-Sigh- Forget it. xD Speaking of lost, I've lost my old account, it seems. And, this is my new one! So hi to da peoplez of kh13.com! : D Hi new peoplez and to my other friends while i was LostintheDarknessWithYou long time no see wassup?! xD

-Kai-Chan

Oh well, Persona 4 is a wonderful RPG, though I have yet to beat it... Namatame is very annoying out of all the bosses. -Looks at Tori's signiture, grins- Riku's girlfriend, yes... ? -Snickers- I do like an animated character, but it's not from KH. It's from Persona 4. But that's a secret you'll never know. -Grins-

Oh well, Persona 4 is a wonderful RPG, though I have yet to beat it... Namatame is very annoying out of all the bosses. -Looks at Tori's signiture, grins- Riku's girlfriend, yes... ? -Snickers- I do like an animated character, but it's not from KH. It's from Persona 4. But that's a secret you'll never know. -Grins-

My ex was addicted to persona 4

He was so happy when he got it, when i went over all he did was play xD

But I love your avatar too ;D Shes damn cute, and so is the guy, he reminds me of the voice of sasuke though :/

Welcome back! Don't think ive seen you before.

Yeah, NaotoxSouji and Persona 4 are my main addictions right now... But, really....... My sister who lives not in the same town as me has borrowed it... For two weeks. And I couldn't play it for a week to begin with! Me.... Not playing Persona..... For two weeks? I'm heartbroken.... -Snickers- And, yes, Souji's voice does make me think of Sasuke... But then again, so did Minato's, the Main Character of Persona 3 [i have FES].

Yeah, NaotoxSouji and Persona 4 are my main addictions right now... But, really....... My sister who lives not in the same town as me has borrowed it... For two weeks. And I couldn't play it for a week to begin with! Me.... Not playing Persona..... For two weeks? I'm heartbroken.... -Snickers- And, yes, Souji's voice does make me think of Sasuke... But then again, so did Minato's, the Main Character of Persona 3 [i have FES].

the first time I heard their voice I'm like "Wow, this voice sounds so familiar" and it came to my head.

SEXY DEEP VOICE LIKE SASUKE. LOL