Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
2 quid is good

All Countries in Europe that are selling KH3 Early

If you're wondering which European countries officially sold the game Today and yesterday it's literally all of them except UK, Ireland, and Scandinavia.

HOWEVER, UK retail street date has broken, a small retailer called CEX has been selling the game. So now we're all just waiting for GAME to do an early release, BUT THEY'RE NOT DOING IT because of their launch party.

This is agonising.

Also it would be much easier for me if anyone just asked me what they want to know about this situation rather than me list out every single detail. I'm, not in a good place right now.

Been waiting for this game for so long, I think I will be okay waiting to Tuesday. You can bet if I did get it early I would totally be on here flexin' tho. lol :3 

I can confirm that CeX in the UK are indeed selling it as of today but not even KH3 a few days early is enough to get me to buy anything from CeX. 

46 minutes ago, FlipMode said:

Been waiting for this game for so long, I think I will be okay waiting to Tuesday. You can bet if I did get it early I would totally be on here flexin' tho. lol :3 

I can confirm that CeX in the UK are indeed selling it as of today but not even KH3 a few days early is enough to get me to buy anything from CeX. 

oi, cex isn't that bad at all, well, product wise it isn't that bad.