Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

*Spoilers* KH3 Chat

I thought that scene had a Matrix effect and was slowed down for dramatic effect over the sheer power of Donald's mastery over magic and the sheer force of Zettaflare.

Also

You know I think I found a game to compare to KH3 in regards to my own feelings on it

It reminds me of of how I felt about Batman: Arkham Knight. Still a good game and it does a lot of stuff right, but I can't quite get the same feeling I do with the previous two

Yeah I mean that's for sure part of it. I'm just tryna think of similar examples to KH3 for other games

Like Fable 3 isn't one because I have a lot of annoyances with fable 3, KH3 doesn't annoy me at all. It's just interesting to think about

Especially with 3rd entries

A game that gets rid of the extra characters from the past two games to focus more on the Sonic aspect and tell an original story

A story which is underwhelming and has little creativity behind it, mostly characters standing around talking and just a feeling of sacrificing cool things for underwhelmingness

And it's still a good racing game that's pretty fun in its own right

Yeah

With Team Sonic Racing it's kinda like what's the point of it when Transformed exists, I don't think that about KH3 at least. But it shares my thoughts that I'm less likely to return to it in the future

Well, Team Sonic Racing does have its own perks

Team based gameplay, car customization, an original story... not a particularly good one, but still

It does sound more interesting

But stories are more than just concepts

It also depends on execution, pacing, setpieces, y'know, energy

Looking at you, KH3

You'd think a story about 7 warriors of light vs 13 warriors of darkness would be more interesting than a story where a boy goes after his friends and searches through some Disney worlds