Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Posted
Note: This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and may appear on our Discord server.
  • Replies 75.9k
  • Views 2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

KH1 Sephiroth and Mysterious Figure in BBS are ok for that cause they cheat anyway so it’s cool to cheat back.

Ok I feel way better about that lmfao

don't feel bad about cheesing bosses. I do the same with the data org on crit lvl 1 in 2FM in replays because during my original non-cheese playthrough I didn't enjoy learning the fights at all. KH3 was such a step up in that regard

look at my personal mental illness

Xigbar is the only boss I do normally because the fight is peak

during this playthrough I "No Damage"'d him by accident

You’re honor she’s the cutest character ever

he should bring haley for a stream at some point

oh boy this is gonna lead to crazy stuff. especially if melon mix uses this

I'm worried about this since it did use AI to help decompile the code. Fingers crossed it'll be good, but I am weary

Wouldn't this be an ok usage of AI?

It depends on how much of it was decompiled by AI, if it was purely AI, it runs the risk of errors and mistakes that most "vibe-coded" projects have, even decomps. If this was ran alongside humans and was checked over and human verified, less of an issue as long as what was decompiled was proofread. It's a very grey area and truthfully I am not 100% confident in the depths of use. I don't want to make AI out to be the Boogeyman, but anything used with AI needs to be examined a little more closely

the thing with decompilation is that it's just trying to replicate 1-to-1 functions in a different language. there are tools that help you check that, so I'm pretty confident in this being a 100% decomp, AI or not. now, it's up to someone without AI to take that and make it playable again on PC and/or whatever else they decide, and that's the part that gets messy when AI is involved like you said, with things running into many mistakes

I did check the GitHub page and Claude was marked as a contributor on the project. How much it was involved, I'm not sure

I believe they put out a thing saying it was used to search through the code and isolate things but not for anything major?

I could be wrong though

And AI peeps are quick to mask AI use anyway

Most important thing is if it works so I guess we will find out soon

Even if it ends up with a bunch of vibe codes, it's at least a step further than where it was before

I think I saw a similar statement as well, which in that context, isn't the worst thing, but I'm still cautious.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top