Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

E3 2019 Chat

firetruck.. I may be eating my words.. that MAY be Ganon and not Demise.. lol

I was looking at it closer, and the jewelry he is wearing has the freakin Gerudo emblem on it..

I mean it looks more like demise.. but the jewelry def looked more like what Ganon would wear..

But then I saw some youtubers breaking it down and I’m leaning more towards Ganon now

Lol shut

Shit*

Honestly I think its Ganon

I always felt Demise would just be a Skyward Sword thing, and also the Calamity was meant to be Ganon

And in all the 3D titles its always been Ganondorf who assumed that form.

It'd be interesting for there to be a plot twist of that being a new character debut.

Nintendo Treehouse has interesting highlights and actual gameplay coverage, but it's so boring to sit through straight rather than check in at certain intervals.

Yea I mean my first thought as soon as I saw the red hair was “OMG GANON” but then I looked closer and Demise just kept ringing in my head

Yea like Incen said I think this could be a plot twist in a way. Maybe like how ama said it could be a mixture of demise and Ganon

But Ganon has always been the mortal form of Demise.. so I guess he has always kinda been Demise and Ganon lol

But people seem to believe he is the twilight princess Ganon. Because the hand is holding directly where he was stabbed in twilight princess

Yea you right! @Amaterasu_1549906707 Ganon was the closest he’s been to demise’s power in TP. And YouTubers are theorizing that the calamity, is seeping out of the corpse in the trailer and that is what causes calamity Ganon in the first game. Like it is just a manifestation of his power