Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 25, 20224 yr you don't understand it's $5 permanentIy now peopIe wiII actuaIIy buy it to try it out weII l mean they wouIdexcept '06 isn't backwards compatibIe with the One or Series systems
May 25, 20224 yr Well hey. It worked for Bubsy. Worked so well, in fact, that it misled the publisher into thinking people actually wanted another Bubsy game.
May 25, 20224 yr maybe there are those who love minecraft, I wanted to share with you not a bad community where there are a lot of mods, we can play together https://99minecraft.com/mods/castle-defender-mod-1-7-10/
May 25, 20224 yr Ms. Marvel first reactions are in, and people are giving it a bunch of praise people mention of how some characters know the events of Endgames battle will be answered too Its also a show full of heart and a lot of fun
May 25, 20224 yr https://moviesr.net/amp-p-charlize-theron-joins-the-boys-season-3-in-a-major-rolehttps://moviesr.net/amp-p-charlize-theron-joins-the-boys-season-3-in-a-major-role
May 25, 20224 yr Im so glad Im off of work on Friday, cause I dont know how I was gonna get through Obi-Wan Kenobi, Stranger Things, and Top Gun all in one day
May 25, 20224 yr For me it's obi-wan and sonic 2 (just realized I can use my dad's paramount account, lol)
May 25, 20224 yr And that's Symphonia DOTNW finished. Overall... my opinion on this game hasn't changed. At all* for the most part. Which is pretty much what I expected tbh. All I can really say... is that the main story moves *way too fast and there are overly ridiculous enemies and bosses at times. Convoluted Monster Catching system that I never understood didn't help either. But I'd say I still enjoyed re-experiencing this game overall and it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. It's not as good as the first game obviously but the skits are FAR better. I even got the Bad Ending for the first time. I never got it previously (it had a trophy... so...). I'm hoping to start Gravity Rush Remastered tonight. Either way here's my updated Tales of list for anyone that cares: Berseria Symphonia Zestiria Symphonia 2 Vesperia
May 26, 20224 yr While Obi-Wan Kenobi is just around the corner, dont forget that Star Wars Celebration kicks off tomorrow! The event begins at around 11:00 am PT• 11:00AM – 12:30PM: Lucasfilm Studio Showcase • 1:00PM – 2:00PM: Lucasfilm Publishing: Stories from a Galaxy Far, Far Away • 1:30PM – 2:30PM: Ian McDiarmid: An Audience with the Emperor
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003