Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 14, 20223 yr too much work sry if you ask specific category i can tell youthere really should be a recap or something, one page per category is bad design
November 14, 20223 yr No point for me to even vote really, I’ve played like two of the nominees and I know they aren’t going to win their categories
November 14, 20223 yr same, very hopeful for hogwarts, and curious for starfieldFF7R2 wasn't on the list sadly
November 14, 20223 yr it's announced for next winter but probably 2024, i said that because it's my most anticipated game
November 14, 20223 yr Unfortunately.I've played both, they're both great, but also firetruck Elden Ring lol that game took years off my life.That and From Soft has better games
November 14, 20223 yr I don't know. Ragnarok seems to have a visible narrative. Elden Ring makes you have to find the lore and make your own story.
November 14, 20223 yr I think YouTube videos about the underground area scared me from continuing. That and bears.I don't like bears.
November 14, 20223 yr I will say compared to like, Dark Souls and Bloodbourne there's definitely a """""clear""""" narrative that you can actually follow.Elden Ring just does a lot of stuff I didn't like from a gameplay perspective. Ragnarok does too, but not on nearly as big a scale.
November 14, 20223 yr https://www.ign.com/articles/margot-robbie-pirates-of-the-caribbean-movie-cancelled
November 15, 20223 yr 6 hours ago, Noleen#7811 said: too much work sry if you ask specific category i can tell you there really should be a recap or something, one page per category is bad design Yeah, this site needs to be severely updated. Is anyone else getting Pokemon Scarlett and Violet on Saturday? I have some leaks regarding Springatito and the other Paldea starters. I just haven't seen anything confirming the evolutions besides eBay sales for Pokemon from Scarlet and Violet, well seemingly from the game and Deviantart. Were the leaks confirmed on Twitter?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003