Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 17, 20223 yr Then again same here, I wanna work in the video game industry starting off as a QA LMFAO so I'll pray for myself too
November 17, 20223 yr OH god, I shall pray for you as well, that's honestly a rougher job then development itself
November 17, 20223 yr So true 😭😭😭😭I mean it's either between QA or administrative assistant to start off until I get the job I wantBut yeah.... Still no fun 🙃
November 17, 20223 yr I just hope whatever you guys do in the games industry if you do it, you don't have to put up with the abuse and harassment that every studio seems to have.
November 17, 20223 yr same here, my dream is to open a studio to make sure that equality and respect is at the forefront, but alas, that's a long ways away
November 17, 20223 yr It's achievable though, I believe that. Put in the work, and you'll get there I'm sureOr marry the CEO of oneKnow your capital, bro 😤
November 17, 20223 yr Sonic Frontiers Will Receive "Multiple" Free DLC Content Updates https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/11/sonic-frontiers-will-receive-multiple-free-dlc-content-updates
November 17, 20223 yr Wish we can see characters I’d beg to see again like Shadow (better character development, that we haven’t gotten since 06), Babylon Rogues, Silver, Cosmo (at least reference her), Omega, Rouge, Blaze
November 17, 20223 yr OMGGG YESSSS l hope they add seaside hiII and buIIet station as cyberstages omg yesl’m so tired
November 17, 20223 yr lol, it'd be great if they added god of war dlc/skins, just because of them sharing the same release date
November 17, 20223 yr Is it just me, or does anyone else think that the pokémon games on switch are kind of weird ?
November 17, 20223 yr l mean yeah that's basicaIIy the generaI consensusevery game somehow both improves upon and massiveIy regresses on the Iast one
November 17, 20223 yr you siIIy biIIythe most we can give you is foIIow pokemon badIy impIemented and uh a new area that Iooks Iike an areayeah
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003