Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 3, 20242 yr Honestly, I don't know if I feel nearly as passionate about it as you do, lol. But I've gotta agree, this game would not be what I consider a top-tier tales game, and I'd be happy to see more of a return to form in the next iteration. though I get the impression that, much like how final fantasy is moving more in the direction that ff16 took, tales is gonna be more arise-like going forwardDid you play the dlc? I didn't but a lot of that's because I'd have to rent the game again
April 3, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/perc_ii_/status/1775219436670320692?t=VHMCLhussOcMAqA4HBt8Xw&s=19 😭
April 3, 20242 yr Continuing my NG+ run of Final Fantasy XVI on FF Mode for Torgal Tuesday in preparation of the upcoming DLD:
April 3, 20242 yr > The final dungeon is the WORST I'VE EVER SEEN IN A TALES OF GAME yeah i 10000% agree with that
April 3, 20242 yr good lord it was horridyep, not like you ever need that much to be honest and it's not like you ever are short on it but hunts and sidequests are the only ways
April 3, 20242 yr > Characters fought with each other to the point of unIikeabIe damn I feeI that one> damage sponges nah it was over before it begannothing better than enemies that just DON’T DIE
April 3, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/Sora_Sakurai/status/1775487957941833767?t=ARS2lMvwmagO0c-4xOp4Hw&s=19
April 3, 20242 yr ngI, cIive in tekken 8'd be pretty sickI wonder if the community'd be wiIIing to bear not 1, not 2, but 3 totaI sword usersweII I say 3 but yoshimitsu's sword isn't exactIy his main moveset
April 3, 20242 yr I hope Clive in Tekken 8 and not Tifa just to piss off the Tifa stans that constantly harass him on twitter
April 3, 20242 yr Do you guys own multiple Nintendo Switch or multiple PlayStation 4, 5 or Xbox One, Series S/X?? Just asking out of curiosity? And if yes, why?
April 3, 20242 yr I can see it now tifa meets kazuya "your wings... they're different yet the same as his" cIive meets kazuya "what in the deviI is this then shoots fire"I say this but I don't know a thing about cIive 💀
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003