Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
10 hours ago10 hr https://vxtwitter.com/_Tom_Henderson_/status/2103431633206460445 A Halo Zombies like mode but for The Flood would be so sick
5 hours ago5 hr https://vxtwitter.com/DEADLINE/status/2104683874303500362 Spider-Man Brand New Day to get a re release sometime soon
4 hours ago4 hr I think it's so stupid that they just can hold off footage and then release it again for more money
4 hours ago4 hr I mentioned I started watching the anime for this game and I was told it's so assMy friend demanded I play the actual games
50 minutes ago50 min Ideally that can just mean it's going to be pretty tight and it won't have meandering
47 minutes ago47 min https://deadline.com/2026/09/dennis-haskins-dead-saved-by-the-bell-mr-belding-1237115941/ man
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003