Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
Yesterday at 09:33 PM1 day Midgar pack (FF7) will have 2 racers, Cloud may be 100% in it, all the luck for Sephiroth, Tifa or Aerith as the second racer. https://vxtwitter.com/TailsChannel/status/2108668978692329606
12 hours ago12 hr who is this our you speak of snakeis it reaIIy our year when FF7 is the finaI fantasy series's WHOR-
12 hours ago12 hr then againif a coIIab with sonic is a highIight for them then I can't imagine they have anything going on
9 hours ago9 hr I imagine they'll go back to turn based (wrong choice) after only having done two action games ff15 and 16. I dont count the ff7 remake trilogy cause its a mixture xD 😆 I love ff7 as im a fan of them but its true from a point of view. Unless 17 is another mmo which I'll give it a pass if 14 had a EoS or a final expansion which won't be anytime soon
9 hours ago9 hr i'd like them to go with a less realistic art style, cuter and/or more colorful, a bit like ffix, gameplay i don't really care what they do
6 hours ago6 hr Been having a great time with Fortunes Weave but at the rate I’m going it’s not gonna be done until next month, 68 hours and still on Act 1 is wild lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003