Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 12, 20224 yr And I mean, despite these glaring flaws, I’ll still take it over DK64 any day of the week. Now there’s a game that’s an absolute chore to play.
August 12, 20224 yr https://tenor.com/view/mr-rogers-nightmare-clown-gif-5401671SHE DROPPED A firetruckING BOMB LIKE THAT AND EXPECTED ME TO BE NORMAL???I am an empty husk of a man.
August 12, 20224 yr I've said this before but fans are much willing to go "Hey it looks great for its time!" When its a Nintendo property 😒
August 12, 20224 yr for every diehard nintendo fanboy there's an equally diehard ff7 fanboy waiting in the wings
August 12, 20224 yr I want to cherish Emily.Nobody talk to me I’m not okay.SILVERSTEIN WHY:Cry1:Silverstein has two modes: Abusive Father Figure and Wise Old Mentor Figure.
August 12, 20224 yr Definitely Nintendo fanboys. They act as if just because a game was revolutionary 30 years ago, it still holds up to modern standards. Well…why isn’t every platformer like Donkey Kong then, huh? Riddle me that.
August 12, 20224 yr https://tenor.com/view/never-give-up-just-try-a-little-bit-harder-be-strong-gif-16618782
August 12, 20224 yr Then again my FF elitism isn't any better. Everytjme someone tells me 7 is their favorite FF, or even favorite game of all time my first initial thought is always "Ugh have you even played any of the other ones?"And that's not constructive lol
August 12, 20224 yr couId not find what you were Iooking for, did you mean Super Mario 64 fans?we tend to forget EndIess PossibiIities exists, despite it being the banger it is
August 12, 20224 yr just beat the 4 current "superbosses" in Octopath gacha and got the current strongest weapons in the game hoohoo :marvelous:
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003