Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 12, 20224 yr I know there's a really strong FFXV enjoyer somewhere in this serverI just can't quite remember who
September 12, 20224 yr Nah.I AM EYEING SOME SHIT.https://tenor.com/view/ffxv-prompto-chocobo-chocobro-cute-gif-7615260https://tenor.com/view/ffxv-prompto-chocobo-chocobro-cute-gif-7615260He seems dumb.
September 12, 20224 yr I cannot not like him.They all seem firetrucking stupid, but in different ways.Why does Prompto look like a human chocobo??I wanna justhttps://tenor.com/view/taekook-taekook-ruffle-dynataee-dynatae-jungkook-ruffle-gif-22181725https://tenor.com/view/taekook-taekook-ruffle-dynataee-dynatae-jungkook-ruffle-gif-22181725
September 12, 20224 yr Just saying? Great Mouse Detective should have had a series. The ending left me wanting more!
September 12, 20224 yr Disney Dreamlight valley has taken over my lifeI would not suggest getting it cause you’re life will be taken over
September 12, 20224 yr .... why do they not Iet CG spider-man's suit have any wrinkIesthis Iooks awfuI
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003