Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 22, 20206 yr people were working on a patch for the original / RN release on PC to include the Vita stuffalso the Vita release's rearranged OST is betterespecially with the Suite that Fukusawa made.
July 22, 20206 yr Yeah i played stay night and HA with the vita content, at least some of itThe versions I played had the vita openings i remember
July 22, 20206 yr such a beautiful suiteespecially considering the final bitwhich I think is for HF's part of the suite
July 22, 20206 yr I think it’s super cool that xiv is expanding the free trial through heavansward. Give ppl a taste of that good story and really pull them in
July 22, 20206 yr Wow this is a lot too read, I have a lot to catching up to do. Also at this point I am so far behind with catching up with games this year, and one more thing to say, found out today that P5R is not canon, WTF ATLUS... Which means Kasumi / Sumire is a non canon character :(
July 22, 20206 yr So like this is waht i thought about : Timeline 1 : OG Vanilla P5, then P5S Timeline 2 : P5R
July 22, 20206 yr I hope there are some surprises in the streamLike, I hope Halo isn't the only big thing
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003