Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 23, 20206 yr YT streaming not working for you anymore, Golden?Anyway, I think pre-order figures are important to take into consideration so they know the demand and get a decent idea of the amount that they might need.New console production has went up due to the interest from pre-orders.> Grappling hook
July 23, 20206 yr Oh right PS4 streaming, so one service or the otherI got to the beginning of Chapter 17, but you're probably ahead of me.
July 23, 20206 yr Prepare for side quests then.@GoldenDrummer730#4323, see if the bat works for that minigame.
July 23, 20206 yr I was stuck for a while getting past one thing at the gym.I'm not sure if Golden cleared the tournaments and Moogle shop items yet.
July 23, 20206 yr Still need to do more ColiMoogle shop I got a lot of the items in it alreadyGym I gotta do tofaTifa
July 23, 20206 yr If you complete every side quest in the game up to and including chapter 14, you'll get a really good reward for it
July 23, 20206 yr I'm worried for halo as the time ticks down to the eventI just feel like people are going to be very salty if it doesn't live up to the hype.
July 23, 20206 yr I'm sure the music will still be good, and it's using his stuff, but for me it just feels like kh music without yoko. Plus he worked on other aspects, so you'd think his advice would be invaluable if you're trying to take pointers from combat evolved I'm sure the music will still be good, and it's using his stuff, but for me it just feels like kh music without yoko. Plus he worked on other aspects, so you'd think his advice would be invaluable if you're trying to take pointers from combat evolved So it was kind of a bummer to learn that, but I'm keeping my expectations low anyway
July 23, 20206 yr Not for another 3 hours, but I thought I'd post the stream here for anyone interested
July 23, 20206 yr Is the Switch Pro controller worth it? I’ve been playing all my games using the provided joycons since I got my Switch and they work fine except for the random connection issue (sometimes one of my joycon will disconnect suddenly in the middle of a game which can be annoying, especially when playing games that require quick reactions).
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003