Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 10, 20223 yr i still dont understand the point of thisas a newsit's not hard to make, not a novel idea, unsellable...also VR is so bad you'd die to a glitch
November 10, 20223 yr For the people who wanna see Wakanda ForeverThere is only a mid-credit sceneDon’t be a fool like me and sit through all the creditsIts not worth your time
November 10, 20223 yr Maaan...I miss playing online Titanfall bruhIt was so much better than CoDBut EA doesn't give a shit about it :PES_Suspicious:
November 10, 20223 yr But yeah Titanfall literally was one of my FAVSUntil EA decided to shit on it and move on to make Apex LegendsIt was hella popular too
November 10, 20223 yr I mean I think the CoD this year is pretty good from what I've heardOr play Destiny 2
November 10, 20223 yr I played the demo for the first Destiny and idk it didn't really feel good to me
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003