Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 25, 20206 yr yep. And english. I personally like english more just because i don't like when I look away and miss alot because I didn't understand what was being said
July 25, 20206 yr english dub in this game gets preeety cringethe fact type 0 was the first original ff story tabata ever made is interesting
July 25, 20206 yr I've heard some of the JP voices thanks to Dissidia Opera Omnia, Jack's voice is annoying no matter which dub tho.
July 25, 20206 yr cinque is gonna be an interesting onegood luck with that onelike i remember when people complained about vanilles voice in ff13cinque voice is like vanilles x1000i liked vanilles voice personally
July 25, 20206 yr I thought the one in ff13 was pretty cooland he sort of was just sadand gave into all the plans
July 25, 20206 yr Fair Enough. It's just weird to see when Cids not either an ally or just a side characterThen again that's variety
July 25, 20206 yr my personal favorite Cids are the kind of country cidsthe grizzled mechanicsbanana cid is a close secondbest dad ever
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003