Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 1, 20223 yr CCXP today will have a 3 hour disney panel in a few hour. Animation, Lucasfilm, and Marvel Studios will be participating
December 1, 20223 yr As far as I know no. But as info or trailers come out they will get posted here.
December 1, 20223 yr Really want themes, background music and internet browser on switchOr you know discord compatibility
December 1, 20223 yr I'd rather not. While themes were kinda cool, they slowed down the processing speed of my 3DS to a crawl. I can give up fancy pictures and music I look at for three seconds for better performance.Hell, often not even three seconds. Most times I just press A and jump right back into the suspended game.
December 1, 20223 yr No complaints for me lmaoI think I'm gonna need to see the sets in game before I make a final judgement on if they're good or nowI think I'm gonna need to see the sets in game before I make a final judgement on if they're good or not
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003