Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 7, 20223 yr This wouldn’t even be a concern if NINTENDO UPDATED THEIR HARDWARE ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
December 7, 20223 yr Y’all see how many units the Switch is moving still? Why invest in a new console when your current one is still selling well enough to rival Xbox & PlayStation’s newest consoles?
December 7, 20223 yr you invest in a new consoIe when devs start seIIing youtube streams as video games 💀
December 7, 20223 yr I need a Switch upgrade, a Switch Pro or something because our switches are so God damn old at this point and can't handle new gamesI had my switch since the console first came outI think it's time for a freaking upgrade at this point, Nintendo lmfao
December 7, 20223 yr Won't happen. It's almost time that Nintendo is gonna release a new console. Like in 1 or 2 years.So sad that they didn't made the switch with backwards compatibility like the 3dsOr the wii u
December 7, 20223 yr I mean, I don't think they could've done it since they moved from discs with the Wii u to cartridges with the switchIt's not like the 3ds and Wii u where the previous system used the same physical aspect
December 7, 20223 yr I was also mad that the ps4 did not had backwards compatibility with ps1, ps2 or ps3 gamesLike come on, Sony. I thought you were better than that
December 7, 20223 yr I’m finally catching up on my YouTube subscriptions (yes I’m over 3 weeks behind) and I’ve been missing out on what is most likely the most insane Pokemon challenge of all time.
December 7, 20223 yr the onIy reason they didn't do that is cuz idk they didn't feeI Iike it Imaoin fairness, the PS3's architecture is a totaI pain, but the PSone and PS2 shouId be easythe PSP toomy android phone from 2013 can run any PSP game perfectIythey just suck 😍anytime they have provided emuIation support on PS4, the emuIation itseIf has been trashPS2 games don't even run at 1080p 💀
December 7, 20223 yr would do anything to have all the kh games on one portable deviceWell steam deck exists
December 7, 20223 yr tfw i can emulate 90% of the series perfectly fine on my phone but square can't be assed to properly port kh to switch
December 7, 20223 yr As if Japanese work environments weren’t toxic enoughImagine having to work weekends and crunch sleepless nights for a game, and it’s firetruckin Balan Wonderworld
December 7, 20223 yr i had the normal 6 before and i honestly hated it. so full of bugs and glitches. almost gave up on pixel line after that after all these years but im glad the 7pro has fixed basically every issue i had before lollike I'd gone from a 3xl to the 6 and if my 3xl weren't broken i would have switched back, that's how bad it was
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003