Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 2, 20206 yr Me too it's my goty as if right now but I don't know if a remake of a game can win goty
August 2, 20206 yr Idk just it being a remake I feel like holds it back but then again re2r was a contender last year so who knows
August 2, 20206 yr I don't really have a game of the year game yetI have enjoyed all the ones out so far, but I can't really chooseGoT had some great music and I hella loved that, FF7R had a damn fun combat, and TLOU2 had my favorite story this yearKinda hard to choose
August 2, 20206 yr 7R is so diff from og7Being a remake shouldn't hold it back at all it's not even the same game in any way whatsoever
August 2, 20206 yr If it was a remake like the Resident Evil 2 remake then I can see where you're coming from but this is a completely different thing
August 2, 20206 yr I was hoping death stranding would win game of the year last time just to see the salt
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003