Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 3, 20206 yr This weekend will only be for PS4 users that pre-orderedThis weekend will only be for PS4 users that pre-ordered
August 3, 20206 yr Tho I said this in Twewy Chat but can someone send the trailer for twewy animeTho not on YT
August 3, 20206 yr I mean what did you expect it's spiderman which is owned by Sony of course they do this
August 3, 20206 yr Plus I believe Sony also own Insomniac as well so they probably have exclusive video game rightsFor Spider-man of course
August 3, 20206 yr INB4 Sony is part of DisneySomeday you will either be part of Warner Brothers or Disney. There is no in between
August 3, 20206 yr From what i understand Sony are the only ones allowed to make Spider-man games, but he can be featured in game where he isn't the center of attention on other platforms, I think it's more about Square Enix and Sony relationship
August 3, 20206 yr :WeirdChamp: :WeirdChamp: :WeirdChamp: :WeirdChamp: :WeirdChamp: :WeirdChamp: :WeirdChamp: :WeirdChamp:
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003