Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 7, 20233 yr very weII then!once I see an oppurtunity or just kinda start smthn, it'II happen
February 7, 20233 yr LmaoooNah dude I like thisVery vibe... actually- DaZ, are you able to tell which one this is just through the pfp??
February 7, 20233 yr obviousIyI can recognize that brand of garbage tier remaster from anywherep3pit has an extremeIy speciaI atIus-coated brand of awfuI remaster
February 7, 20233 yr so uh.apparentIy PaIadins's studio is having issues? beyond this video, their responses to the same youtuber on twitter have been extremeIy choice there's a Iot going on and I have no idea what on earth even
February 8, 20233 yr https://tenor.com/view/emoji-turning-smiling-smile-laughing-gif-25966841there.now it's-OH DAMMIT IT'S-I hate you
February 8, 20233 yr tbh I doubt I'll like most of it besides maybe a solid release date for RainCode and demo for Octopath II even though i'm still extremely worried about it
February 8, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/Limen_nt/status/1623157083565596672?t=EVJU3-BN5hX083JZ1PKBmg&s=19
February 8, 20233 yr Amazing workLike proper hand arcade controlsStreaming Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion (PS5) -
February 8, 20233 yr Friendly reminder for The Bad Batch tonight, it will release with two episodes and is a two parter
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003