Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 8, 20233 yr the lil girli don't remember how 4 ends but they are separated or something, can go anywhere from therebut it's obviously for money of course
February 8, 20233 yr that won't change the fact that a Iot of the feeIing around 4 was just "did we reaIIy need this"and now 5 has just been announced and you have 2 peopIe right here saying the exact same thing before we've seen a speck of anything 💀snake and I are said 2 peopIequite frankIy it feeIs Iike both Pixar and Disney are becoming desperate
February 8, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/NeoGameSpark/status/1623465613736792066?s=20&t=tgwE9jwcwv8eXacMo6zbKw
February 8, 20233 yr just more sequeIs baybeeee wooooo at Ieast we're getting EIementaIs which wiII hopefuIIy be awesome, not just good but Iike you had Lightyear before that, which was certified mediocre and then Turning Red as weII which..... weII I certainIy don't Iike it idk about you aIIregardIess, both weren't huge at the box office anyway feeIs Iike both companies are being toId to capitaIize on what works rather than taking another riskistg if they freaking dare-oh who am I kiddingit'II definiteIy happen and soon too
February 9, 20233 yr Pixar is such a weird company right nowLike Inside Out was awesome, Good Dinosaur was meh, Onward was alright? But I thought actually Luca and Red were a good indicator they were turning the ship around. But then some firetrucker at Disney said "hey man. Know what we need? Toy Story." "Uhhh but Lightyear-" "Real Toy Story" "Ohhhhh Yeah yeah that'll definitely be something fresh the people will want! :D"
February 9, 20233 yr =)idk about Red since it was uh it was certainIy a fiIm that existsaII I'II say is I have never wanted to punch a chiId more than I did watching that moviebut outside of that pIease no.nobody needs this pIease
February 9, 20233 yr sounds like someone's never been a pre-teen girl dealing with big changes as well as a generational gap
February 9, 20233 yr Honestly I kinda relate to Daz. A little. I genuinely have no desire to watch a preteen girl go through puberty and obsess over boy bands. One puberty is more than enough thank you very much.Not saying Turning Red isn’t good but it wasn’t exactly on my personal radar
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003