Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 14, 20233 yr This cutscene and the way it plays out makes me think the Raid is set on the Traveller more then ever now
February 14, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/Benjjjyy/status/1625558556110888963?t=q_dYD7-dnZrnnxadtnclUg&s=19
February 14, 20233 yr RPG Makers are the only ones requiring 0 coding knowledge, they are on mega sale right now on steambut it's only for 2d rpgs
February 14, 20233 yr Something like that sounds doesn't bad. I'd just like to try some drag, click and drop if it's possible. Thank you.
February 14, 20233 yr For that, Game Maker Studio is drag and drop, though it does require a subscription
February 14, 20233 yr @Snakeskin94_1642611873 do you have any of the dragon debuffs on? i turned those off so i can finally make it through some of the missions
February 14, 20233 yr They're all off dude- I get through regular enemies no problem, mostly, but I get to bosses and I fumble.
February 15, 20233 yr ok guys I need your opinionsI'm rewatching thr Ducktales reboot, rightare these 2 snippets from it kingdom hearts refrences?
February 15, 20233 yr I was expecting it to be more blue, but it still reminds me a lot of salted caramel
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003