Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 28, 20233 yr clown (can use chain too) casade with spike is the one I got though the one I wanted was auto explosive with spike which I also got got a few god rolls
February 28, 20233 yr So, I probably predicted Pokémon Sleep and the expansion pass.Looking forward to catching the Pax East panel news in March
February 28, 20233 yr Hopefully the previews we are getting soon and this show off pure gameplay. It's about time we see how it's like to actually play it and not just show us flashy animation
February 28, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/rpgsite/status/1630453190767554561?s=46&t=53Dymh-gh0KXe3cf1wvVgw
February 28, 20233 yr So basically all the devs are going to be brought into squares main teams which is great it will help with games like FF7R and KH4 more hands faster time.Which I hope they are going into those teams
February 28, 20233 yr Why isn't there any free to play beyblade game like the yugioh one on consoles ?Wouldn't a free to play model fit a beyblade game well ? With a battle pass and some sort of things ?
February 28, 20233 yr pIease no more battIe pass I’m so tired of seeing that ugIy ass Iine of items in every gamemake something new
February 28, 20233 yr But it's better than loot boxes or gacha mechanics in games.Loot boxes or gacha mechanics should be banned and forbidden worldwide in games
February 28, 20233 yr yesI hate the fact I had to consider otherwise just now, but yes absoIuteIy Iootboxes are worsebattIe passes at Ieast Iet you actuaIIy get what you want ….even if it takes forecer
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003