Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 29, 20233 yr I've never made a big deal about the Switch OS; seeing how I usually spend a maximum of five seconds on the home screen anyway, but I totally agree that the eshop is very poorly optimized.
March 29, 20233 yr Regarding brand new characters for TEKKEN 8 I want to see a brand new character from 🇦🇷 for TEKKEN 8
March 29, 20233 yr Let's run down the list here: 1. Yes definitely. Shouldn't have to dig through system settings for this. 2. ...What media apps? 3. The system sorts by most recently played by default, but being able to pin a specific game would be nice. 4. Not sure I see the practical application of sorting your friend list. 5. Ehhhh...I guess? I barely use this feature on ios so idk... 6. I suppose it would be a nice extra. Don't really care that much about personalizing my Switch. Things to add: -Switching bluetooth audio from the home screen -Switching wifi from the home screen -Add to cart button for eshop
March 29, 20233 yr Adding elemental surges into Master Raids is a big miss, it literally just makes it easier. Master Raids need to change, no reason to do them other then get a title and a adept weapon, which normal weapons can just get enhanced perks anyway, sure adept weapons can get enhanced perks now later but its not enough lol
March 29, 20233 yr ……so discord takin’ away 1080p videos now too huh geez they’re REALLY desperate for you get Nitrowhy add features when you can just poach pre-existing features!this wonderfuI RE4 gamepIay was recorded at 1080p 60fps but it onIy appears as gross-ass 720p 30fpsthere ain’t no way I can show off how good a game Iooks on video anymore Imaothank you discord I reaIIy appreciate itwe’re Iike a year away from the Iimiting voice caIIs to 30 minutes without nitro I just know it
March 29, 20233 yr .......okay Iike I'm reaIIy happy to see her here butoh my god why does the hair keep getting worse
March 29, 20233 yr Blue Beetle trailer set for April 3rdStar Wars: Visions Season 2 trailer on April 10th.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003