Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 7, 20233 yr i mean, if you don't want it, i'll have it...i'm not sure which one is the one you're upset by
April 7, 20233 yr Hilarious how a lot of people are apologizing for attacking Chris Pratt because of his Mario voice lmfaoOh how the turntablesThis is why I never say anything until I watch the movie and form my own opinions
April 7, 20233 yr Personally I'm glad- I was unsure of him as Mario but ultimately I wanted the movie to succeed, so I'm glad it seems to be.
April 7, 20233 yr regardless of how he sounds in the end, i still feel that they handled the buildup to it poorly
April 7, 20233 yr They need to bring back beyblade as a whole. It was awesome. At least the original one.They could start with making a remake of the original series.
April 7, 20233 yr I was more into bakugan but my needs are filled with tabletop simulator, even with its working stand mechanic
April 7, 20233 yr Bakugan was also okay. But there was a game on switch some time ago ? It was even only exclusive to switch ?
April 7, 20233 yr don't get me wrong. I would like to see another one if they bring some really firetrucking good writers. that shit was so messed up in the last two movies
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003