Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 27, 20233 yr ever since the 10 minutes of gameplay was shown off, there were these green icons spooted on the minimap that were a mystery at the time. it's now confirmed that they're these big machines that look like gumball dispensers, and you feed some zonai charges (the drop you get from beating a zonai construct enemy) into them and they'll give you various tools in these capsules (things like the dragon-themed flamethrower, or even the rocket attachment seen in some trailers) spoiler-tagged in case anyone's trying to go into the game as blind as possible
April 27, 20233 yr He was supposed to be depicted wielding a saber and it was edited out in another version. https://variety.com/2015/film/news/star-wars-china-poster-controversy-john-boyega-1201653494/
April 27, 20233 yr Avgn be like: "I'd rather watch a documentary about a rotting whale than watch this movie! Shark fin soup is more morally acceptable than this toxic waste of a film that was just dumped in the ocean!"And his iconic cartridge smash moment would be replaced with him... Cleaning up the ocean, like the madlad he is, at least to atone for the cartridge he dropped into literal, actual lava
April 27, 20233 yr LMAOOOthere's a good reason AVGN is a certified cIassicjust never to be watched whiIe eating foodthough if you're a true gamer, you've been nuIIified to the gross aspectI can hear this
April 27, 20233 yr this is uhhh nice?I have no opinion on it yet IoIthe cg here aImost Iooks Iike dragon quest's CG which is kinda nice, just without the outIines the animation is different uhhhhI feIt nothing whiIe watching this but that may just be it's visuaIs not appeaIing to me personaIIy
April 27, 20233 yr uhhhdid I miss the traditionaI animation or somethingI think the star was 2Dand the fIowers maybe?can't beIieve I'm saying this but it was too weII bIended for me to notice 💀
April 27, 20233 yr Feels like this is going for a less stylized and more consistent art style compared to thoseExcept Paperman, haven't watched that one to compare it properly withIt looks pretty nice thoughLike I had to take a double take a few times cause I thought it was 2D
April 27, 20233 yr I think it looks neat, nothing to write home about but I have 5 months of time to get blown away
April 27, 20233 yr well, after the lil mermaid, this looks very nice, this animation style blending trend is cool, arcane, puss in boots, spiderverse i still need to check out...
April 27, 20233 yr I feel like the first Armored Core 6 'gameplay' trailer doesn't show enough. I need to see more. I'll continue keeping an eye on it for now. I have until August anyway
April 27, 20233 yr compIeteIy unreIated butI bought the fabIed crono trigger mobiIe version, the one with Ie epic widescreeand gosh I’ve never regretted a purchase this quickIy the widescreen Iooks great but everything eIse Iooks hideous on every IeveIWHY DOES SQUARE KEEP USING SUCH GROSS ASS FONTSand guess what you can’t turn off the disgusting fiIter over the spriteswhy are you Iike this…..moving diagonaIIy jitters the screen so much that the game actuaIIy Iooks Iike it’s running at 30fpsyeah I’m not pIaying this shit
April 27, 20233 yr not in this state it isn’tit somehow Iooks better and 300x worseI’d even accept the horrific font if I couId just turn that garbage fiIter off
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003