Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 22, 20233 yr death stranding 2 plsthough Mads Mikkelsen was the only reason for me to be excited for the gameonly 1 announcment left
August 22, 20233 yr october, good Halloween gameStill think it's gonna end on DS2Oh right at the end of OctoberOhNo KojimaGuess not
August 22, 20233 yr There was more talk about Rockstar games during Opening night than Square Enix games
August 22, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/destinytrack/status/1694032455118843936?t=PSh9DyMtHIDNLCpsoC0Djg&s=19
August 22, 20233 yr Platinum #15: Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart (PS5). Which means I completed it obviously. Honestly... IMO... this is probably the best game in the franchise since the original PS3 trilogy (Tools of Destruction, Quest for Booty and A Crack In Time). I'm not sure what happened with those other games that came after or that bizarre decision to do a reboot game and then cancel that... but it doesn't matter I guess. The point is... this was probably the best game in the franchise since the initial PS3 trilogy. Best story since those games and the most fun I've had since those games. It probably was 'too short' but that's kind of been this franchise in general and obviously, as some have said, it's better to have a great short experience then something that feels 'overly padded' or whatever. Great variety in terms of different character control and puzzles or whatever (Clank & Glitch) and honestly the biggest areas in the franchise from what I've seen and can remember. Hopefully... this is a 'return to form' for the franchise. It's just unfortunate that it'll likely be 5 to 10 years before the next game in the franchise. If there is one of course. But personally... best game in the franchise since the initial PS3 trilogy. Next up... a game that I legit thought was nothing but a pipe dream. TWEWY2. Neo: TWEWY. Can I be unbiased? Unlikely. Could you if a game you thought was legit nothing but a pipe dream became reality and was released? I'm pretty sure the answer to that... is no lolSo... um...Should I be... um...On the lookout for hidden Kingdom Hearts lore or KH4 hints in TWEWY2?This is Trollmura after all
August 23, 20233 yr I wouldn't count on it, but I also wouldn't count it outI don't think he does anything with the story he just made the characters
August 23, 20233 yr I've pIayed the game and can teII you now, 0 KH anythingiss good though Iike, extremeIy goodaIso yay, rift apart finish
August 23, 20233 yr I wonder what the protester was saying (the translation).They went blue when he charged up in the movie, right?
August 23, 20233 yr @ElectriCole audio for the season got leaked and mid season cutscene, just fair warning.
August 23, 20233 yr Missed part of the chat and a server I mod kept raving about it 😅Streaming Final Fantasy XVI for Torgal Tuesday:
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003