Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 13, 20233 yr Dude these fights in ashoka are so firetruckin good The clone wars in live action was cool and I love how Hayden was in his element with the lightsaber was so happy to see that fighting style again.
September 13, 20233 yr @HuntSD#7607 Have you done this week's GM? Haven't seen much on it, but it doesn't look terrible
September 13, 20233 yr Even in ep 4 with baylen fight FINALLY get to see proper Great Saber user with him using form V
September 13, 20233 yr Holy shit https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/square-enix-has-lost-nearly-2bn-in-market-value-since-final-fantasy-16s-release/
September 13, 20233 yr Also I'm surprised no one on here is bashing the shit out of Teal Mask Pokemon DLC. SwitchForce already did 🤦♂️Unless you all did it while I was sleeping lol
September 13, 20233 yr I really hope that Rebirth has similar or even better sales than XVI.I really hope the plot ghosts didn't kill the hype for the other games
September 13, 20233 yr It'll likely have better. Unfortunately. For whatever reason people seem to like the FF7R battle system more even though it's still technically an action based system
September 13, 20233 yr the story is my biggest fear. I love that they are apparently rewriting some stuff because it makes absolutely no sense in the context of the og that the entire discussion about what actually happened in Nibelheim got delayed until 3/4 of the og's story. What worries me is what they are gonna use to fill these gapsthe trailer hinted at that the main twist of og ff7 will be resolved in the first hours of rebirth
September 13, 20233 yr I hope they add tons of stuff in Rebirth because a lot of stuff in the og felt just emptyespecially nibelheimand there's also some weird backtracking I hope they removemy expectation so far is that Rebirth will be the best Final Fantasy game but that there will be also some backlash regarding the story until Maximilian Dood gaslights everyone in a podcast again that it will turn out to be great in part 3 I still need to watch this
September 13, 20233 yr I have no reason to bash a franchise where I already gave up any form of hope. If people enjoy it more power to them and I am happy that they do
September 13, 20233 yr A theory video that got traction for some reason5 hours of meaningless retelling of ff7 stuff with some theory sprinkled inI don't get why this got traction at all
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003