Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 17, 20233 yr https://x.com/mortalkombat/status/1703408470765318299?s=46thanks for taking my patients guys, they were being annoying
September 17, 20233 yr 1000 dollar for a device with no exclusive games ? Best game console ? Is this another Stadia ?Can someone please make Amazon, Google and Apple stop from interfering in the gaming industry ?
September 17, 20233 yr i'm curious how long you can play some of these games before your phone explodeever crisis made my phone burn my hands
September 17, 20233 yr yeah I'm using bluestacks cuz I know my phone would combust if I tried it. If it would even work
September 17, 20233 yr i started playing on low quality mode after the first day because the novelty wore off and i was just grinding all day anyway
September 17, 20233 yr Has anyone ever watched the Spoiler LN2 comics? Spoiler https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT-NhkUgkKg
September 17, 20233 yr LLLLOL enjoying a game?????? 🤨📸 in the year of OUR LORD 2023😂😂😂😂😂 imagine having 😦😦😱😱😱😱 fU N N what a B🤡Z🤡Nah that's cool tho
September 17, 20233 yr Oh word?PFFFFT imagine N O T liking a, aw shit alright, □ EEKNICKS GAYME 😂😂😂🤣😂 IN 2000 + 23 🥶🥶🥶🥶 what aN ABSOLUTE SOCK-HEAD RIGHT DOUBLE Dwhat's not doing it for ya?
September 17, 20233 yr ... I swear you always have a way to pull one on me- I'm too used to DaZ and Sam who I, clearly and obviously, outsmart all the time 😎😎
September 18, 20233 yr they wiII not repIace home consoIes, that’s not their marker and it never wiII be
September 18, 20233 yr What is this 2011, am I right? We bout to get the uhhhh licks lips in anticipation Wii U 2?????Uhhh this one and 4 others lmao
September 18, 20233 yr ironic that back then it was taIked about how the iPhone 4 can run a version RE4and now we’re back at it againanother iPhone, another RE4
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003