Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 18, 20233 yr I'm not surprised I just don't want it lolMaking Spyro and Crash Xbox exclusives should be counted as war crimes against God as far as I'm concernedDaZ can back me up on that one
September 18, 20233 yr https://tenor.com/view/spongebob-meme-spongebob-squarepants-patrick-star-patrick-fight-spongebob-fight-gif-17721615
September 18, 20233 yr War crimes against God, Birdman.And yeah obviously that's hyperbolic but it's anecdotal of how I feel-think I used that word riggt.
September 19, 20233 yr “Anecdotal” means passing information along through hearsay. (I.e. He proved his point using anecdotal evidence) So…syntax is correct, style is weak. Take it from a writer, I know these things.A better way to phrase might be: “That’s obviously hyperbolic, but it’s representative of how I feel.”And remember, there’s typically several ways of expressing any given idea. When in doubt, the thesaurus is your friend.
September 19, 20233 yr ............... what* *EVER you guys get my point lolthat's useful to know tho
September 19, 20233 yr well there doing the detachable disc drivefor ps5 patentsat least discs will live on PSxbox idk with this new info
September 19, 20233 yr id believe it at this point cause its been carrying for a whileand if you saw the slim board its a lot smaller so no way a disc drive getting in tehreconsoles are now gonna move on like PC where physical is just dead
September 19, 20233 yr I do toobut its like how headphone jacks are gone cause bluetooth takes no space
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003