Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 29, 20233 yr Don't you remember that game that was totally happening you guys?That game everyone wanted and was totally real? And happening?
September 29, 20233 yr omg they made stages in sonic frontiers Dlc that actually last longer then 20 seconds
September 29, 20233 yr Young Sephiroth is a funny guy.The amusing thing is that the villain in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable also said this exact same line.
September 29, 20233 yr this sounds like a firetrucking disaster 💀With the new Iphone you can finally be Meguminhttps://tenor.com/view/megumin-gif-22471891https://tenor.com/view/megumin-gif-22471891just play Resi 4 Remakeapparently all the other stuff is fine but why did they push gaming like this without proper cooling 💀
September 29, 20233 yr Hmm Idk 🤔..I think it's more complex than that, one doesn't automatically become evil once they're born/created. They just get manipulated into being evil or something happened in their life that turns them into villains. For example, we don't even know why Maleficent is the Mistress of Evil. She didn't just get created as an adult fairy in one second and automatically has this evil mindsetOr even the story of LuciferIt's a complex topic haha
September 29, 20233 yr ikr??can’t sacrifice ✨ the design ✨ for some practicaIitysuch as cooIing vents 😱
September 29, 20233 yr guys we've found more peakrobIox obbyoh aIsothat "New Super Sonic form"?it's IiteraIIy, no joke, just super sonic with bIue eyeshe doesn't even gain new abiIities because why wouId he it's Sonic TeamI'm not kidding when I say it's nothing but an eye coIour change I'm crying broI regret saying anything bad about RebirthaIso nearIy every singIe move amy has now is just cards you know cards that thing she's aIways done what's in every game? you don't remember???????????????????since when can she just use magic they don't even expIain anythingbecause why wouId they it's Sonic Team™️Rebirth I am so so sorry I made fun of you pIease come back I'II weIcome you back I promise
September 29, 20233 yr bro I can't in fairness, the particIe effects are actuaIIy of acceptabIe quaIity but that animationif that video is too Iong for you to Ioad and watch here you go, here's the goatest part they'II never change. no improvements. ever. knuckIes for some reason does a spin before he starts gIiding, Ieaving him vuInerabIe everyone controIs the exact same as the base game (Iike trash) nobody has any moves that feeI fresh or unique, they're either generic or just oId moves taken from previous games the cutscene animation has become even worse somehow the diaIogue... I seriousIy need them to get an actuaI writer instead of a sonic fan, cuz they are incapabIe or writing interesting or even fun diaIogue without shoving in meaningIess referencesto end things, their idea of a battIe damaged super sonic is a pIastic toy that was Ieft in the wet dustbin for too Iong
September 29, 20233 yr almost done with Sea of StarsI hope the studio makes a sequel but with better combat and storygonna buy The Messenger after I am done with the gamethe studio has a lot of potentialI can't believe that I finished 3 turn-based games this year
September 29, 20233 yr An X-MEN movie is in the works, with writers to be expected to be found by Fall 2024
September 29, 20233 yr So like, family guy style dialogue?Fellas, is it wrong to learn how to play a game? https://www.ign.com/articles/the-elden-ring-and-cyberpunk-2077-mechanic-more-games-need-to-stealFellas, is it wrong to learn how to play a game? https://www.ign.com/articles/the-elden-ring-and-cyberpunk-2077-mechanic-more-games-need-to-steal
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003