Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 29, 20233 yr Lmfaooo oh lawdJoshua and Clive's relationship make me tear up holy shitI'm a sucker for sibling bonds
September 29, 20233 yr Looks like Sony didnt want to pay for the trailer music for the KOTOR remake trailer announcement so thats why it got privated because of copyright, false alarm.
September 29, 20233 yr LmfaoooClive is so fine omg:PES_Blush:WAIT A MINUTE HOLD UP....CID IS HELLA FINE WITH HIS LIGHTNING FORM
September 29, 20233 yr It's in the trailers as well, but I didn't realize who it was until I got to that part early in the game, so it really was more impactful than preconceived.Also, Cid has that dad energy.Thunder daddy
September 29, 20233 yr I have a non-spoilery gif b/c of how vague it is.https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1117748974384853113/1122586342375821473/ezgif-3-c29bdc2777.gifhttps://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1117748974384853113/1122586342375821473/ezgif-3-c29bdc2777.gif
September 30, 20233 yr I am confused, why would that be on Sony and not Disney or the company making the game?
September 30, 20233 yr This is so tasty.If I go through an artstyle change, please blame this and Motorcity.
September 30, 20233 yr You still need to get the rights from Lucasfilm Sound, Sony is the one in charge of developing the game not Disney
September 30, 20233 yr Uhh, SPoilers for Redline MOvie under the cut: HOW DID THIS GO FROM DANGEROUS SPACE RACING TO A MOVIE WITH BIOCHEMICAL WARFARE AND BOSS FIGHTS?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003