Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 8, 20242 yr and the finale of this episode is just random bullshit because the creators put it into chat GPT and wrote the ending according to it that's the endingI believe they even used AI voice
January 8, 20242 yr Well, I'm at work so I probably just didn't fully switch off "work mode" when I took my break, lol
January 8, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1744484082942189648?t=FGCihJd0AfeX6TpH-KYFgw&s=19
January 8, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/BitsieTulloch/status/1744425949138210968?t=zZfSOM0sFtL-JtheRma_VQ&s=19
January 8, 20242 yr Platinum #17: Life is Strange: True Colors (PS5). With this... another Life is Strange is completed. Honestly... for me personally... this might be my favorite of the franchise. Mostly because it was the one I had the most fun playing. I don't know why honestly. I just really like the 'mystery' and 'finding the truth' theme I guess (which I guess explains why I like Ace Attorney and Danganronpa so much). I know that was a theme in the very first one... but idk... it felt like a 'side' theme with the 'power' being the main theme? I guess? Overall this is just me personally obviously. It also got me to laugh the hardest I've laughed playing a video game during the LARP part. Legit. I don't remember the last time I've laughed that hard during a video game. So... great experience overall and I got a Plat out of it lol. Is the franchise over? Who knows. I wouldn't mind more games personally, but again, just me. Next up... I'm finally getting around to playing Tales of Arise myself 😮
January 8, 20242 yr live pokemon reaction that after Arise is finally a Pokemon gamehttps://tenor.com/view/totodile-pokemon-happy-jump-felicidade-gif-23278927Realization that it's Brilliant Diamondhttps://tenor.com/view/squirtle-shame-sad-bubbles-pokemon-gif-17443774i'm still going to judge it for myself though
January 9, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/Wario64/status/1744528365967511772?t=MK5cmtdHqSXTuUKm85llDw&s=19
January 9, 20242 yr https://fxtwitter.com/QndzyNews/status/1744532944272896333?s=20https://fxtwitter.com/realradec/status/1744529032832762045?s=20NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
January 9, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/Wario64/status/1744533824027963714?t=rZA2LUIDbZDyxJJ2vqS-7A&s=19GT Sophy eh
January 9, 20242 yr https://fxtwitter.com/SnellingD/status/1744221643520802847?t=GSzI2DH9n3lhy2VMd8Ql_w&s=19shiitttt
January 9, 20242 yr Another fad that's gonna be gone in 2 yearsIt would be better for ads that you see in stores and citys
January 9, 20242 yr from a usabiIity perspective I see no way this is usefuII can beIieve that, the game having good writing aIready eIevates it faaar above the other games LOL…..what
January 9, 20242 yr 4 hours ago, MegaChamp said: Platinum #17: Life is Strange: True Colors (PS5). With this... another Life is Strange is completed. Honestly... for me personally... this might be my favorite of the franchise. Mostly because it was the one I had the most fun playing. I don't know why honestly. I just really like the 'mystery' and 'finding the truth' theme I guess (which I guess explains why I like Ace Attorney and Danganronpa so much). I know that was a theme in the very first one... but idk... it felt like a 'side' theme with the 'power' being the main theme? I guess? Overall this is just me personally obviously. It also got me to laugh the hardest I've laughed playing a video game during the LARP part. Legit. I don't remember the last time I've laughed that hard during a video game. So... great experience overall and I got a Plat out of it lol. Is the franchise over? Who knows. I wouldn't mind more games personally, but again, just me. Next up... I'm finally getting around to playing Tales of Arise myself 😮 This is so reassuring to read! I recently got the Life Is Strange bundle off of Steam to play. I played the first game and finished it, but never played the rest of the games. I was thinking of jumping into True Colors or Before the Storm next - nice to see that True Colors was enjoyable!
January 9, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/updatespercy/status/1744487456743837976?t=SZN7NaFYjAAqkvU8N5Jxsg&s=19
January 9, 20242 yr I really hope hes good, wasnt a fan of some of the villains here besides from Echidna who was perfect. Medusa was just all over the place for me in the show.
January 9, 20242 yr start around 5:12 ish they showed a video game on it lg has a better transaparent tv lg has a better transaparent tv
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003