Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 22, 20242 yr I think it's talking about things like .mp4 or .jpg links you grab from a Google search or from another server. Twitter is probably fine since it links to a webpage where the media file in question is stored/embedded/whatever
February 22, 20242 yr https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/323161507368009728/1210333745446658159/IMG_6271.png?ex=65ea2e23&is=65d7b923&hm=f2d9cef666ea0cb5a511c2c4c4fcb9b7a9d5bb326c1b15c549fc54d45fd0fb23&
February 22, 20242 yr > Let me clarify more as I am still learning about this myself. > I think it’s for file sharing. Like if you sent me a .zip file of your cope as to why kh2 Ultima is good, after 24 hours it will expire > But if you send it as .cdn image link you copied, it won’t expire
February 22, 20242 yr Pretty sure the original creators are involved. They left the live action to do their own project
February 22, 20242 yr man I posted on youtube how excited I am for Rebirth and someone replies with this 💀the squaresoft doomers are going firetrucking wild below FFUnion's review videothey could make the best game in existence of humanity and these people would still bitch about it
February 22, 20242 yr I refuse to believe that people like this existthis has to be a botI bet with youif the next game is turn-based and has all the shit that people call "golden era FF mechanics" they will still bitch about itturn-based is right now just a strawman to bitch about modern FFand how do I know that?because these people already bitched about FF8 in the late 90s
February 22, 20242 yr That human being should stop talking. Biggest disappointment of this so called genius of this entire century so far.
February 22, 20242 yr he should also check contracts for his carsmy cousin was able to drive in one of his teslas 2 years for free and then sued tesla for a mistake in the contract
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003