Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 1, 20242 yr https://fxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1763352860874412488?t=nX6ArI9mzgO6m0dNtd-LoQ&s=19
March 1, 20242 yr https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/netflix-scraps-kane-chronicles-films-percy-jackson-rick-riordan-1235921122/
March 1, 20242 yr that reminds me, what did everyone think of disney's percy jackson adaptation? i've started seeing things saying it wasn't that great and that it didn't do too well, but i thought it was fine. at least good enough for another season
March 1, 20242 yr I mean, i think hes good for superman but im not so sure bout his idea for batman and batfamily
March 1, 20242 yr better than i expected, would watch a season 2, just not a fan of the cast, they were all a bit weak
March 1, 20242 yr NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GODDAMN IT AAAAAAGGGGGGGGI really like it personally, I think it flows way better than the movieI will agree that it does take the cast an episode or two to get in the groove but once they do, I think the acting is very strongbut that might be a bit bias
March 2, 20242 yr https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/superman-casts-wendell-pierce-as-perry-white-1235840790/
March 2, 20242 yr Cissnei is the GOAT tbhAlso i'm speeding through FF7R, already on chapter 8, hopfully I'll be able to knock out the whole game by the weekend so I can start rebirth on monday
March 2, 20242 yr Ayee let's goohttps://static.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/4/43/BCFFVII-Cissnei.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100813064455&path-prefix=vi OH AND HER NOMURA ART IS PEAKhttps://static.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/4/43/BCFFVII-Cissnei.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100813064455&path-prefix=vi OH AND HER NOMURA ART IS PEAK
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003