Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 9, 20242 yr You know my roommate said something to me the other night, seeing how messed up I was about it; he said "ya know this is probably the closest you having lived through Walt Disney dying."And that made it worse 🥲
March 9, 20242 yr the question I have though is if that'II appIy to designs, especiaIIy monster designs for DQ
March 9, 20242 yr this man has shaped an immeasurabIe amount of media....................................that is dammit
March 9, 20242 yr Dragon Quest is in a really tough spot too, they were able to continue without the original composer but now Toriyama has passed tooEither way you slice it, there's a great many people hurting right now
March 9, 20242 yr for reaIgonna be hard to see the sheer number of tributes onIine rn and peopIe saying their passesbecause I genuineIy never wanted to see them
March 9, 20242 yr Did toriyama work on DQ11? I thought it was the successor. If so I think that series will be relatively fine.
March 9, 20242 yr indeed he did, toriyama was the primary character designer on that gamethe main characters is what I'm certain of, any new monsters I'm unsure about
March 9, 20242 yr Oh yo Tea is this true? I heard Players in 14 were having like, funerals and like memorials for Toriyama in game?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003