Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 22, 20242 yr https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/selena-gomez-david-henrie-wizards-of-waverly-place-reboot-sequel-series-disney-channel-1235949807/
March 22, 20242 yr https://fxtwitter.com/JoshuaTookes/status/1771229462798979469?t=JlRTMgIr2PxyF0PXmJNJtA&s=19
March 22, 20242 yr @Snakeskin94_1642611873 man I think the reason why I got smoked is because I did the areas in the wrong order. I went to the swamp instead and one shotted all the bosses lmaothe final boss was very weirdI just ignored the guy and burned her down
March 22, 20242 yr Oh you poor man skskskskYeah man the Swamp was the last area I went to lolI hate Miyazaki's swamps
March 22, 20242 yr it's honestly not that bad in this game. it felt to me heavily nerfed compared to DS1but I also had a poison resistance ringso that might have helped
March 22, 20242 yr Have Version 4.40 of Genshin Impact installed and it takes 82.47 GB. And now Version 4.50 is a 64.196 GB update ? Is this not supposed to be a mobile game ?
March 22, 20242 yr yes but me parents currentIy reside in Saudia so I usuaIIy have to pick where i go for vacations
March 23, 20242 yr This customization is gonna come in handy for quick battling. I might go for KH or FFVIIR controls.
March 23, 20242 yr Im doing the Cant Stop Wont Stop quest and it seems to be bugged, Ive been past the G-Bike required score like 5 times but nothing seems to work, well this sucks chapter 12 every other aspect of the quest appears to work so idk guess I cant complete it until they fix it
March 23, 20242 yr The Battle Square part of the quest is pretty brutal on Dynamic, I didnt expect it to be this hard lol
March 23, 20242 yr oh shit you right lol, just had a few shots so Im a bit tipsyim just gonna move it, shh
March 23, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/Genki_JPN/status/1771340301661343960?t=bXF15oS4fSMpxdLbPGckTg&s=19So there's also going to be an epilogue side quest when completing both dlcs
March 23, 20242 yr Wouldn't that happen right after the timeskip or do you think it will be near the endgame flashback sequence before the end battle since Clive goes through lithification and dies?I don't see where it says it's postgame.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003