Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 27, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/1773002035639541962?t=sLHf2ANm5mIkjakFO-answ&s=19
March 27, 20242 yr https://www.marvelrivals.com/ signup for the Alpha Test in MayPC minimum specs to run the game
March 27, 20242 yr yeah uh.he sounds a bit💀idk what direction they’re givin’ him but his one Iine there was goofy as heIIhttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/727986952909095003/1222570164122419320/voice-message.ogg?ex=6616b231&is=66043d31&hm=c985273dec94ddc3c8a5afd25e0f9bbab1927a834f373727116de76304afdd17&
March 27, 20242 yr https://variety.com/2024/film/news/star-trek-4-screenwriter-steve-yockey-1235953186/#recipient_hashed=094af6c01d8c3eebbaad6ec45e32b8fc67295226bc5d66b9f8b5e88398f103a4&recipient_salt=0103ff60b6fe38ec003a0df1fb34918e098864b9b2895bd19394723706c0e301
March 27, 20242 yr Maybe it's all a coincidence but it really feels like.no it's not. Shame too- I love to see the rep.
March 27, 20242 yr Comment from the trailer on YouTube: "I loved the part where Iron Man said 'It's Nano Time' and nanoed all over the place"
March 27, 20242 yr I hate every fanbase ever.Literally minus my best friend the only gamers I don't hate are you guys in this server lolYes, even Kye 😔
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003