Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 5, 20215 yr oh thank godi mean, i've played and beaten this, but i don't own it so looks like i will now ?
March 5, 20215 yr how are the newer ones? I've only played the psp ones lolbut it's free so I'll definitely pick it up either way
March 5, 20215 yr ratchet and clank ps4 is fun, but shortand as a remake of the original its missing a bunch of planets from the original gamethat said the combat is very enjoyable
March 5, 20215 yr i mean i see it and usually I'm able to get them in the appnot sure why it's erroring on meidr the last time i ever browsed the store on my actual ps4 loli just do it on my phone and do the remite dli just do it on my phone and do the remote dl
March 5, 20215 yr it's missing some stuff because it's a remake as told by a different narrator, and also because it ties into the movie (well, more like the movie ties into it, i guess). the movie's basically just the game but without the gameplay, anyway, so it's not like you miss much if you opt not to watch the movie
March 5, 20215 yr classic, definitelyspeaking of which, i never got a chance to play the previous ones, into the nexus and quest for booty
March 5, 20215 yr If you get Into the Nexus on PSN, you get Quest for Booty for free! I got all the Future games recently and was surprised at that! I knew they did that for physical copies but didn’t know they still did with digital!
March 5, 20215 yr I just beat Ratchet & Clank myself it's definitely a game I would not have been disappointed if I paid full price for story and pacing was non-existent but I guess that's because it's a movie tie in, but gameplay the world running around was awesome
March 5, 20215 yr https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/773325685602385971/806939259792523313/GrievDance.gif
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003