Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 3, 20215 yr I love it when games released nearly 10 years ago tell me my RTX 3070 won't allow me to set the graphics higher than low
July 3, 20215 yr Years appear to be shorter when we're busy trying to make people understand the vaccine isn't a way to make us walking-routers or somethingWhen the whole world will be vaccinatedI could have said worseLike, when there'll be no more idiotsOr WORSELike, when KH will make sense even to people who just heard the story for the first time
July 3, 20215 yr excusez-moi, 'walking-routers'? Maybe because I'm ignorant but i don't know what that's supposed to mean
July 3, 20215 yr I think it's a play on how people actually think 5G is doing something to us but I could be off a bit
July 3, 20215 yr conspiracy theory about how the vaccine implants a chip in you that lets bill gates control you, and somehow the new 5g internet speed is relatedwhich, just saying, would be nice if my 5g would kick in already! i've been fully vaccinated for almost a month and i still can't get service at my grandma's house!
July 4, 20215 yr ive got my gameboy color spits got such a clean pictureits kinda funny because difficulty in the game changes drastically based on what powers or passives you've unlocked
July 4, 20215 yr so uh... does sekiro have a death counter? because that would be demoralizing, hahaha...
July 6, 20215 yr I hate horror games. I tried RE2 Remake on Xbox One and stopped after 5 minutes, so scared I was. I tried it on Steam with my new PC. It was stressful but very enjoyable, I played for nearly 2 hours. Can a PC make you love things you used to hate? 🤔
July 6, 20215 yr I like the feeling à la Metroid with the exploration, having to come back and suchBut again, what surprises me the most is the effect the game has on me based on the platform I'm playing it on: scared and no fun on Xbox One, stressful but very enjoyable on PCI feel like when I first got the PS Vita: the system can make me love everything x)
July 6, 20215 yr Well it's the same game so I don't know... maybe I'm just realising how great it is to play on PC
July 6, 20215 yr oled screen thats allno new featuresoh and port bulit in for the dockyou thought 4k was gonna be a thing?lmaooopoor youyes but you hoped. you expectedwhen fake leaks are fakenintendo's done with the power thingthey are a grower not a showerpeople thought the oled switch would be 1080p undockedwith hdrand dlssyeah but its nintendo like i saidit took them like 10-15 years to get to 1080p with wii u even then it was a fake 1080p
July 6, 20215 yr "HEY KIDS, guess what?! We have BIG news for you Switch lovers! We'll release a new model, a very special one!!! THE SCREEN IS OLED NOW!!! ISN'T IT BETTER than new games?! YES IT IS!"
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003