Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 1, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/xenoblade-xenoblade3-xenoblade-chronicles3-nintendo-monolith-soft-gif-24918021
April 1, 20251 yr I'm getting up for the Switch 2 event but I don't think I'll be able to get myself to come on here for any VC 😔
April 1, 20251 yr That's literally not the reason I'm watching it for me lol. I mean don't get me wrong if FF9 Remake is there I'll fangasm like I did with Digimon when it was at the PlayStation SOP but I'm not expecting it
April 1, 20251 yr Im just watching for specs and what launch release line up is to see if I should get a launch switch or just wait till next year to buy switch 2 when pokemon gen 10 roll around
April 1, 20251 yr Let's be blunt though; whatever the price is... we're going to forced to pay even more because tariffs.
April 1, 20251 yr 'SUPERMAN' to have a extended 5 minute preview during 'MINECRAFT' screenings this weekend https://vxtwitter.com/Superman/status/1907100698115977334?t=G4BwUmWU7YH7O2Lofy9xKg&s=19
April 1, 20251 yr https://x.com/sega/status/1907123335013495267?s=46HELL YESOk 4k output means 1440p for gamesWe won
April 1, 20251 yr If the devkits doesn't have a 4k output, I wouldn't hold my breath on the games having it either
April 1, 20251 yr Lol, no way. I need the sleep and also I gotta go to work. I miss afternoon directs
April 1, 20251 yr HmmI felt like that was just a jokeNot that deep tbhYou’re gonna end up seeing my reactions anyway soIll lyk if we get anything animal crossing dw
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003