Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 6, 20206 yr Chamber Of Secrets PS2 is the scariest game ever made and I mean that with full sincerity
July 6, 20206 yr chamber of secrets was peak HP gaming imoevery single version, whether it was for PS2, GameCube, XBox, PC, or GBA, was slightly different from each other. PC and GBA being most different.they don’t make cross-console games like that anymore ?
July 6, 20206 yr PS1 Philosopher's will always be my favourite. I didn't like the PC one as much. And PS1 Chamber was a weaker version of the first one for me
July 6, 20206 yr I mean, Robbie Daymond voicing Lloyd already made me his favorite and I haven't even seen Lloyd in action at all
July 6, 20206 yr Mueller vs Joshua should be.... interesting. Apparently it requires pretty precise turn manipulation to make sure Mueller never, ever, gets 50 strength(you will get one shot), healing of any sort (prolongs an already long and risky fight), 10 strength or crit (you will probably die), while also keeping clock up, clock down, and agility+ up at all times. Supposedly the hardest nightmare fight in the game.
July 6, 20206 yr @OrpheusJoshua so can I use that anger form thingy at will or is it only story related
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003