Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 22, 20251 yr https://vxtwitter.com/synthpotato/status/1958820771364532707?s=46Game development these days is such a joke
August 22, 20251 yr They had year to get this riggtThey delayed it from last year to make sure they go it rightThanks Konami. No, really
August 22, 20251 yr It was supposed to initially, come out last year.For.not being able to render more than 60fps in performance mode thats what🙂
August 22, 20251 yr ASIPFKVLNERODFGIJVPDONHIGPJKFSVD...there's a good chance if this game reIeased Iast year it might've been absoIuteIy buggy mess but it isn't (probabIy) but what it is is compIete vaseIine
August 22, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/the-office-pam-beesly-theyre-the-same-picture-the-same-picture-they-are-the-same-picture-gif-20830121
August 22, 20251 yr https://variety.com/2025/tv/news/dexter-original-sin-canceled-showtime-season-2-1236495983
August 23, 20251 yr https://deadline.com/2025/08/blade-runner-2099-premiere-window-2026-prime-video-1236495769/
August 23, 20251 yr i thought it was well-received?ok, double checked and we're both right: people did like it but it was a "box office disappointment" in terms of revenue
August 23, 20251 yr https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=P9WCbyCBGBM they have a pokemon fossile exhibition at a tokyo museum, you can visit it online for free, might interest some people here
August 23, 20251 yr And that's Stray completed. I only missed 3 trophies. I have to be completely honest with you (as I normally am)... that was probably the BEST* game I've played ***ALL YEAR*** thus far. No it's not because you play as cute kitty (though that helps). There's a lot more to it than just that. Honestly... the whole experience was just **AMAZING**. Lore is actually in this game. You just have to *explore* and not rush through the game if you decide to play it (which I **STRONGLY** recommend but do whatever you want obviously). Normally... 'post-apocalyptic' stuff doesn't tend to interest me. This one did. For some reason. Maybe because some of the stuff the game talks about is still ***SCARILY*** true to this day and could happen IRL? (especially considering... certain... governments). The ending... even made my eyes water up a little bit. **I'M NOT CRYING YOUR CRYING 😭 Probably the best graphics for an indie game I've *ever seen too. Yes the game is only three years old but an indie studio made it... and it legit looks like a AAA game but it's not it's single A. Damn impressive. Just a great experience overall. Makes me want to play more indie games but soulslikes and roguelites are clearly too hard for me and I can't seem to find a metroidvania 'my style'. I tried Ori. It was fine... but even it had it's 'way too difficult' moments. If you want to suggest/recommend indie games you think might be 'my style' feel free too... but that doesn't mean I'll buy it, play it, or even like it. 😅
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003