Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
OrpheusJoshua

Kingdom Hearts III Vol. 3 Remind Me Again releasing from publisher Yen Press on January 19th, 2021

Kingdom Hearts III The Novel Vol.3 Remind Me Again, is scheduled for a January 19th, 2021 release from English publisher Yen Press! The paperback release is priced at $15 USD while the digital release is priced at $8.99 USD.

Once Sora, Donald, and Goofy finish their search for the power of waking and the last guardians of light, it's time to challenge Xehanort once and for all in the dramatic conclusion to the Dark Seeker saga, including the events of Kingdom Hearts III Re:Mind!

You can currently pre-order this volume from the respective retailers below: We will update this list once the novel is available to purchase from more retailers!

Amazon (E-book -$8.99 USD)

Barnes & Nobles (Paperback - $15 USD, NOOK - $8.99 USD)

Kobo (E-book -$8.99 USD)

iBooks (E-book -$8.99 USD)

The novel has already released in Japan and you can check out our coverage of its release here.

Are you intending on purchasing the final novelized entry of the Dark Seeker saga? Let us know in the comments below!

View full article

On 8/11/2020 at 7:46 PM, Icecl Keyheart said:

I wouldn't mind if there was an OG novel like a dark road with a novel instead of a mobile game that would be a million times better

That is possible since they did that with Kingdom Hearts X. There is a possibility that Union X could get a novel since its prequel got a novel. I agree that a Dark Road novel could happen once the story is done.