Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I have been wondering how did Vanitas return in Kingdom Hearts 3 after being defeated by Ventus in BBS and being absent for 10 years? He get's resurrected in KH3 but how are the Unversed still around if Vanitas was not there? I thought they vanished after BBS.

Basically some BS about how the more negative emotions in Monstropolis & Sora's connection to Ventus allowed him to reform. I assume the Organization also had something to do with it, but that's the best explanation I've heard.

2 minutes ago, Scsigs said:

Basically some BS about how the more negative emotions in Monstropolis & Sora's connection to Ventus allowed him to reform. I assume the Organization also had something to do with it, but that's the best explanation I've heard.

Was there something not mentioned about time travel in the dlc?

18 minutes ago, Double OKP said:

Yeah, they vanished after BBS, but when Vanitas's heart was pulled from the past and placed into a Replica, therefore resurrecting him, he was able to make Unversed again.

So how does that work? His heart was pulled from the past to be inserted inside a Replica by Xehanort but why need the Unversed for gathering negative emotions if he can just be pulled from the past?

2 minutes ago, AwesomeKHfan said:

So how does that work? His heart was pulled from the past to be inserted inside a Replica by Xehanort but why need the Unversed for gathering negative emotions if he can just be pulled from the past?

depends on the point in the time they grabbed him from, if it was a point shortly before he was destroyed he would have needed to rebuild

They were able to bring Vantias weak heart back from the past and transfer it into a one of the Replica bodies. That's how Vantias was resurrected. However, Vantias said he was still weak and incomplete because he needed Ventus to whole again. Which is why he went to Monsteropolis to regain his strength back because the children's screams and fears help regain Vantias strength back, and reconstruct his heart. But Vantias said despite the children's negative emotion his heart was still incomplete.

1 hour ago, Movies798 said:

They were able to bring Vantias weak heart back from the past and transfer it into a one of the Replica bodies. That's how Vantias was resurrected. However, Vantias said he was still weak and incomplete because he needed Ventus to whole again. Which is why he went to Monsteropolis to regain his strength back because the children's screams and fears help regain Vantias strength back, and reconstruct his heart. But Vantias said despite the children's negative emotion his heart was still incomplete.

I thought there were two explanations and I was confused, but it turns out they're both two parts of the same explanation, so thanks for clearing that up for me.