Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Guest cal_blueboy

Post a picture of yourself!

Hey there everybody, how's it going?  Well then, here's a pic from today, and I have to thank Mom for taking this pic for me, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get a full body pic. xD  It's been a while since I posted a full body pic of myself, so here I am! And if your wondering what the shirt says, it goes like this: "Mischief, Mayhem, Doom and Gloom.  Life's more fun with Villains!"  Yes, it's a lovely shirt if I do say so myself! :D

Posted Image

Hope you all liked the pic, especially my dear Kirie!  

Dude, my family has that exact same coffee maker. xD That's a coincidence I wasn't expecting. (great picture, btw)

Hey there everybody, how's it going?  Well then, here's a pic of me I took a few days ago!  As you can see, my facial hair is starting to grow back.  I'm thinking of letting it grow out this time, since so many of you seemed to like how I look with facial hair.  So  I decided I'm gonna go for the bearded look.  Let's see how it goes! xD

Posted Image

Hope you all liked the pic, especially my dear Inori! (Now known as Kirie. :3)

lol great i look at this topic and the first thing i see is your ugly mug jk i love ya bro

This photo's an odd one not because of my sleeping with my dog but the fact that i didn't realized this photo was taken til my friend looked through my photos

Posted Image

Edited by Anarchy's Angel

Posted Image

the ice cream was oishi~ 

Awww, you look so kawaii!!!!  That must have been some real nice ice cream. :P  Haha, you look stunningly beautiful as always my love. <3

And all you fine people are really rocking your looks!  Rock on KH13 members! :D

Edited by Shigehiko

Might as well change the title of this thread to, "Inori and Golden Fighter post pictures of themselves".

but.... but... we already have the kirie fanclub http://kh13.com/forum/topic/79855-the-kh13-kirie-fanclub/ and the couple thread http://kh13.com/forum/topic/76665-the-inori-and-golden-fighter-thread/?do=findComment&comment=1459349

we dont have a picture thread of them.

Edited by Soul Eater Evans

Hey there everybody, how's it going?  Well then, here's a pic from today, and I have to thank Mom for taking this pic for me, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get a full body pic. xD  It's been a while since I posted a full body pic of myself, so here I am! And if your wondering what the shirt says, it goes like this: "Mischief, Mayhem, Doom and Gloom.  Life's more fun with Villains!"  Yes, it's a lovely shirt if I do say so myself! :D

Posted Image

Hope you all liked the pic, especially my dear Kirie!  

You should get some skinny jean's! xD

I do have some as a matter of fact!  But they don't fit me so well anymore.  I've grown out of a lot of my clothes.  Plus, I can't have way too skinny jeans, because it gets difficult to breathe down there, if you know what I mean. xD

Add a cap, glasses, scarf, and a cup of starbucks' coffee and you'll be classified as a Hipster!~ :D

Yay for posting pictures. Since its my birthday I thought why not. Me, featuring the new Real Madrid 3rd Kit. Absolutely love it. Meh, I'm a bit rough on the edges. In need of a shave but can't be f*cked. :D

post-50778-0-28402500-1413411055_thumb.jpg

Edited by Scottish Skarmory