Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Guest cal_blueboy

Post a picture of yourself!

Hmmm, I'm going to post an illustration of me because I like the picture (I didn't draw this):

Posted Image

Actually, that's a character named Tomo... but his physical appearance is identical to that of myself.

Edited by Xenidal

where are your eyes

Under my fringe. :L I just said that. Is the only pic of me I've actually got on the comp atm so... -shrug- Edited by Xalaru

Posted Image

I remember my phase of having bangs that covered my face

and my phase of not doing any physical activity and eating junk all the time

That was a bad time

But now I feel and look pretty damn fine and amazing after a good workout

Personally I like my fringe/bangs being long, probably 'cause I'm insecure and hate being exposed even in the slightest... Or maybe it's just me. :L I'll see if I can find one with my eyes visible some other time...

& Nice pic btw. (:

Personally I like my fringe/bangs being long, probably 'cause I'm insecure and hate being exposed even in the slightest... Or maybe it's just me. :L I'll see if I can find one with my eyes visible some other time...

& Nice pic btw. (:

I used to be like that but I'm a lot more confident and I like how I look with or without bangs

Posting a pic of me is completely out of my comfort zone but meh, maybe bothering to show people will make me more confident, no idea...

http://xalaxel.devia...t.com/#/d4z7rwl Yeah, can't see my eyes but woo, the benefits of a long fringe. xP

Despite not being able to see your eyes, you're very pretty! Be thankful for your looks. Lots of people have to deal with acne, dark circles under eyes, and other stuff that everyone hates.

Despite not being able to see your eyes, you're very pretty! Be thankful for your looks. Lots of people have to deal with acne, dark circles under eyes, and other stuff that everyone hates.

Thanks very much. :3 I'll have to see if I have a pic of me somewhere where my fringe isn't so long lol. xD